Not to be used in the presence of a child less than 1-year-old. Wait 30 minutes before returning the child to the room. Not to be used for pregnant women or if breastfeeding, for anyone with a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders, or for anyone allergic to essential oils. For people on medical treatment and for children, seek advice from a health professional. May cause an allergic skin reaction. It causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, keep the product at hand. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membrane. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation, rash or persistent eye irritation occurs: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Dispose of the contents/ container in accordance with regulations. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed. Store away from light, air, and heat. Thoroughly wash your hands if in contact with the essential oils. Do not swallow.