Not to be use in the presence of a child under 1 year old. Wait 30 minutes before returning the child to the room. Not to be use for pregnant women or if breastfeeding, for persons with a history of convulsions or epileptic disorders, or for persons allergic to essential oils. For people on medical treatment and for children, seek advice from a healthcare professional. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. May be fatal if swallowed then enters airways. Do NOT induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membrane. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. IF ON SKIN AND EYES: Rinse cautiously with water. Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with regulations. Do not use product outside of its intended use. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed. Keep away from light, air and heat. Ensure the bottle is properly closed.
99,9% of ingredients are from natural origin. Natural origin home fragrance controlled by Ecocert Greenlife F32600.
Made in France
Avenue Molière 144 - 1050 Bruxelles - Belgique