Anti Lice Treatment Lotion 100ml:
Apply Puressentiel Anti-Lice Treatment Lotion generously to dry hair, section by section, ensuring each hair is completely covered. Leave on for 15 minutes. Wash your hair with the Puressentiel Pouxdoux® shampoo or your usual shampoo. Carefully comb hair with the lice comb to remove dead larvae, nits and lice. Re-apply after 3 days if necessary. Quantity to be applied depends on hair length: up to 1 bottle per head to be treated.
Tri Expert Comb:
1. USAGE IN CASES OF INFESTATION: ON WET HAIR.
Use alone or after applying Puressentiel® Anti-Lice Lotion. Also ideal for use with a conditioner, which makes it easier to pass the comb through the hair and to remove nits!
2. USAGE FOR DETECTION: ON DRY HAIR.
The Tri-Xpert Comb® can also be used daily to detect whether lice, larvae and nits are present in the hair, both during the infestation
period and after situations where contact is possible (school, day care centres, holiday camps, etc.). Careful combing and the easy monitoring enabled by the integrated magnifying glass allow you to spot any lice that may have contaminated the scalp and to limit the extent of infestation.
In a well lit place:
- Separate the hair into sections.
- Pass the Tri-Xpert Comb through the hair section by section from root to tip.
- After each time it is passed through the hair, shake the comb in the sink and wipe it with a brush or soft cloth to get rid of parasites.
In cases of infestation, clean the Tri-Xpert comb after each use as follows to avoid the risk of contamination:
- Clean the comb by submerging it in boiling water for one minute.
- Clean the comb in the dishwasher at 60°C.
Organic Daily Shampoo:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly with water.