How to limit allergic rhinitis naturally?
WHAT IS ALLERGIC RHINITIS?
Allergic rhinitis is becoming more and more widespread: twice as many people are affected today as ten years ago! For the hundreds of millions of people in the world concerned (including children and teenagers), spring can sometimes turn into a nightmare: gushing sneezes, a stuffy and constantly runny nose, red eyes, crying and/or scratching, headaches...
On a daily basis, it results in increased fatigue, disturbed sleep (frequent night-time awakenings), irritability, difficulty concentrating at school or at work, etc. The critical period is from March to September, depending on the pollens (grasses, ragweeds, cypress, birch...) and weather conditions that may favour (wind) or conversely reduce (rain) the dispersion of the pollens responsible.
HOW TO REDUCE POLLEN EXPOSURE?
- Monitor the pollen calendar through the National Network: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/.
- Close windows at night (when pollen "falls out").
- Carefully air the bedding, shake it out of the window.
- Shake the clothes outside, don't leave them near your bed and wash your hair every day, especially before you go to sleep... otherwise you will breathe it in all night.
- Wash your nose at least twice a day with an isotonic solution.
- And, of course, use essential oils to treat your allergic rhinitis (e.g. Scots pine, peppermint or tea tree oil).
HOW TO CALM IRRITATION?
- Allergic Rhinitis: Pour in equal parts a few drops of lemon essence, eucalyptus radiata, and niaouli essential oils in a diffuser. This same mixture can be used for dry inhalation, breathing regularly on a tissue preferably in the evening before going to bed.
- Hay fever: Breathe 3 or 4 drops of tarragon essential oil several times a day on a tissue, for seven days.
WHAT SHOULD BE MY ALLERGIC RHINITIS ROUTINE?
1. Prevent before any contact with allergens
Pollens, dust and animal hair are the main allergens responsible for allergic rhinitis. Use the Respiratory Protective Nasal Spray with scientifically proven effectiveness during the allergy period or before any contact with allergens.
2. Relieving the symptoms of allergic rhinitis
Sneezing, obstruction and nasal discharge are the main symptoms of allergic rhinitis. Use the clinically proven Respiratory Decongestant Nasal Spray during the allergy season.
The respiratory protective nasal spray
PREVENT ALLERGIC RHINITIS
This allergy Protective Nasal Spray forms a protective film against environmental and plant allergens present in the air and on fabric. It reduces symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
- Sea water
- A film-forming agent from plant origin
- Organic EOBBD* essential oil of Eucalyptus radiata
- Gentle, non-irritating and non-drying action
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS✓ Anti-allergen barrier effect: reduction of inflammation
✓ Forms a protective film and prevents symptoms such as sneezing, nasal discharge, obstruction and itching, respiratory fatigue, etc.
✓ Moisturizes and preserves natural hydration
OPTIMAL TOLERANCE, IMMEDIATE COMFORT✓ To be used throughout the allergy season before any contact with allergens, at the first symptoms. Adults: 2 sprays per nostril (maximum 6 times / day). ✓ Children (> 3 years): 1 spray per nostril (maximum 6 times / day)
✓ To be used within 2 weeks after opening
The respiratory decongestant nasal spray
TREAT THE SYMPTOMS OF ALLERGIC RHINITIS
The Decongestant Nasal Spray reduces the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, decongests from the first minutes, and relieves the irritated mucous membrane. It provides an optimal tolerance over a prolonged period of time.
- Hypertonic sea water
- Organic rosemary floral water
- Organic EOBBD* essential oils (ravintsara, rosat geranium, eucalyptus radiata, niaouli)
- Propolis and echinacea extracts
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY IN JUST A FEW MINUTES✓ Reduction in just a few minutes in congestion and nasal discharge (3)
✓ Soothes irritated nasal mucous membrane(4)
✓ Moisturizes and humidifies the nasal cavities(4)
OPTIMAL TOLERANCE OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD
✓ Large format specially adapted for prolonged exposure to allergens
✓ Shake well before each use. Adults: 2 sprays per nostril (maximum 5 times/day) Children (> 3 years): 1 spray per nostril (maximum 5 times/day).
✓ Use within 2 weeks after opening. (1)
Extracts from 'Anti-Pollution Guide for a Healthy House' by Isabelle PACCHIONI, Leduc edition and Aromatherapia' by Isabelle PACCHIONI, Aroma Thera edition,
*https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Maux/Problemes/Fiche.aspx?doc=rhinite_allergique_pm. & https://www.inserm.fr/information-en-sante/dossiersinformation/rhinite-allergique. (2) https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/allergic-rhinitis/ (3) Medically supervised prospective multicentre study - 43 subjects - 30 days. (4) 32 volunteers - 8 days - Under medical supervision. *Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined. The Protective Nasal Spray and the Decongestant Nasal Spray are medical devices.