Puressentiel Foundation: Call for projects
It's your turn!
Tell us about your project
Project selection | Learn more
- the protection of biodiversity;
- support and promotion of eco-responsibility;
- the promotion of actions with an environmental, responsible and sustainable purpose.
- childhood's protection in all areas;
- support, promotion and commitment to access to schooling, education and well-being for children in fragility situations.
- access to health care, particularly in disadvantaged areas;
- support, promotion and engagement of actions to support research in the health sector.
The Puressentiel Foundation supports projects that clearly and concretely present a precise and defined mission. They will be chosen for the quality and rigour of their actions.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1 | Call for projects, How to respond?
2 | Presentation of the file:
2021 Call for projects> The deadline for application submission in 2021 is 15 October 2021. No derogation is possible on this date.
3 | Selection :
At the end of the submission session on 15 October 2021, a pre-selection will determine the projects submitted to the Executive Committee. The Executive Committee will select the 2022 projects in December 2021. Each selected project will have a maximum allocation of €10,000.
4 | Decision :
The allocation of funding will take place within a maximum period of 1 month after the date of the final selection session of the Executive Committee. The decision will be concluded by the signature of a sponsorship agreement.
5 | Evaluation :
Establishment of a regular monitoring schedule for the mission and final evaluation report.
Call for projects Rules
Find the full regulation here.